* * *nouna common nonmetallic element belonging to the halogens; best known as a heavy yellow irritating toxic gas; used to purify water and as a bleaching agent and disinfectant; occurs naturally only as a salt (as in sea water)• Hyponyms: ↑radiochlorine
* * *abbreviation1. centiliter2. claim; claiming4. classical5. clause6. clearance7. clergyman8. clerk10. cloth11. clove12. clutch13. coil
* * *common law.
* * *abbrevSri Lanka (formerly Ceylon; IVR)
* * *cl abbreviationcentilitreThesaurus: units for measuring amounts of liquidhyponym
* * *cl (no period),centiliter or centiliters.cl.,an abbreviation for the following:1. centiliter or centiliters.2. claim.3. class.4. classification.5. clause.6. clearance.7. cloth.c.l.,1. carload.2. carload lots.3. Sports. center line.4. civil law.Cl (no period),chlorine (chemical element).Cl.1. clause.2. clergyman.3. clerk.
* * *abbr. chemiluminescence
* * *abbrcentiliter
* * *
Useful english dictionary. 2012.